Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




06 December 2014

Taking a New Direction….

So, not because weight isn't still a battle in my life… or because I have given up on weight… but because life happens and I miss writing, I have acknowledged that I have more to write about than just a weight loss journey, when it comes to healing my soul and uncovering the me I was created to be… so, I am going to attempt to resurrect this blog… and my first post is going to be much different than anything I have posted before… But it comes from the deepest places of my soul… because I just couldn't breathe anymore…

Since my last post, over two years ago, a great deal has changed in my life.  In November of 2012 I married my love after 5 years of dating…




and in September of 2013 we welcomed our beautiful daughter Sophia Grace into the world… and our lives were changed forever…



Life has been a crazy, beautiful mess ever since and I can't imagine it any other way.


No comments:

Post a Comment