Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




17 October 2010

Instant Gratification

Day 12
I know they say not to weight throughout the week... but I can't resist and the weight is not coming off... I don't understand... Yesterday all I had to eat was Turkey... 4 oz for breakfast... 8 oz for lunch... 8 oz for dinner... it's the leanest high protein food I can find. This morning I had fake eggs and sausage, a turkey pattie for lunch, and fake fajitas (ie. chicken breast, onion, salsa and fat free greek yogurt)... I'm chainging things up and staying creative when I can, so that I don't get bored... But still, I feel the same as I did a week ago and my scale hates me.  I am frustrated and disgusted... I know that I didn't get this way overnight so I'm not going to lose it overnight, but it feels like it takes 10x as long to lose it as it does to gain it... I just want to look good now... I want to feel good now...
I saw pictures of my cousin's wedding today... and she looks so incredible... I want to look that gorgeous and be that happy... I want what I want NOW!  I am not very good at this patience thing... and I don't want to wait to have patience either... I just want to see a difference... I want to feel a difference...
I know I'm whining... and you have better things to do than read my whining pity party... but the point of this is to be authentic... that magic machine better have something good to say Tuesday... because I need a motivational boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment