Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




26 October 2010

I hate trying to be patient

Day21
Total Weight Loss:  10.7 lbs

It just isn't coming off fast enough... I lost another 2.3 lbs this week... all of it fat... and I know that I should be excited, but it just doesn't feel like enough!  Especially when it requires such a complete change in lifestyle to get such a small result... How in the world can someone consume 600 cal a day and only lose 2-3 lbs a week. I miss my homemade pizza with homemade stone ground wheat crust... I miss sushi and pasta... honestly, I just want a piece of freaking bread!  I want a Gloria's margarita...
Luckily, more than I want any of that... I want to be thin... so no pizza... no bread... no sushi or pasta... and no Gloria's margarita.

Maybe I'll hit 15 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment