Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




17 November 2010

Wardrobe Conundrum

So... I am in quite a wardrobe conundrum... the best kind of conundrum... but a conundrum none the less... I only have 2 pairs of dress pants and one pair of jeans that aren't too big... and I had to drag those out of the depths of my closet...
I'm not going to lie... It's great to fit into pants two sizes smaller...
I found the jeans today... and I did a little dance when they slid on like a glove.  I also found another pair of pants and a cute skirt, both 2 sizes smaller than what I'm on now... so I look forward to getting into those soon too!
I don't want to go shopping because I don't want to stay in the same size long enough to warrant the money spent... so... I'll keep digging and trying to find old clothes to get me through!

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hit your local goodwill. The one in burleson had lots of name brand plus size stuff a while back when I was shedding sizes and the cheap prices didn't make me feel like I was buying a new wardrobe. Please pass along your bigger clothes to someone in need asap and never look back.
    Good luck and I'm following your progress!
    -Sharon Q

    ReplyDelete