Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




15 November 2010

What What!

Ok, so I decided to bite the bullet and go in today for my weigh-in... and... I lost another 3 lbs... for a total of 19.8... ALMOST 20!
When I got to work and walked on to my favorite floor, one of them came up behind me and said "What's up skinny?" and so I got to share how much I've lost with them.  They were very encouraging and it made me feel great!  (No wonder they're my favorite floor, huh!)
:-)
Anyway, Today's blog is going to be nice and boring because I wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote for school and work this weekend and I am pretty much done with writing or thinking very deeply... but I had to post how much I've lost because that's what I do!

Here's a pic from Cedric's and my date night Friday night, for the fun of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment