Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




06 October 2010

Day One

 7:28a
So, the first day is going to be a little rough... not because I am afraid I'll eat too much, but because I'm afraid I won't eat enough... I am sure that sounds strange, but it is very important that I eat at least 500 calories of protein today, but nothing else.  I can have up to 20g carbs, but that is not ideal...
I flew to Tulsa yesterday afternoon and took a cab straight to the house where I stay, so I didn't have a chance to get myself any food for today.  Now I'm at school and I'm sort of stuck... so I had a protein bar with 17g of protein and 200 calories... but it also had 19g carbs... so there goes my carb intake for the day, in one stupid bar... and it's only 7am... so, hopefully that will tide me over until I can find a protein source... which may very well be when I get home this evening at 5.  Tulsa complicates everything....
7:28p

So, I think it's time to go to bed because I am still so hungry and I am finding it difficult to resist the temptation to eat something.  I had a chicken breast from TGIFridays at the airport for lunch and then a 3 1/2 oz steak for dinner when I got home.  TO be honest, I even cheated at lunch and ate the steamed broccoli, because I thought, if I'm gonna cheat... broccoli is a reasonable cheat, even though I'm not supposed to eat any veggies or fruit this first week.  I had 600 calories today... and I am so hungry.  I really need my doctor to call me back and give me permission to get off my adderal so I am can take the Rx Medi wants to offer me to suppress my appetite if I'm going to make it through much more of this!  One day down... too many to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment