Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




01 May 2011

Start-Over Sundays!

It's another start-up day... the past several weeks have been less than ideal and so has my diet... 
which obviously reflected on the scale yesterday when I went to the Weight Watchers meeting on Hulen for the first time.  So... it's time to get my butt in gear again!  
Yesterday I went to the grocery store and stocked up on good foods to help me get back on track and spent today cooking and cleaning... trying once again to get back on board!
Got some fruits and veggies and lean meats...
So... 
for breakfast I had steel cut oats cooked with dried cranberries, dried blueberries and and raisins!
(7 PPV)
For lunch I had a delicious new creation...
Sun-Dried Tomato FlatOut (3 PPV)
1/3 c pizza sauce (1 PPV)
1/2 c shredded cheese (4 PPV)
Sauteed artichoke hearts and broccoli florets (FREE)
I made an extra pizza for tomorrow (when I am stuck at work for 28 hrs)
I made my favorite Mashed Cauliflower and Butternut Squash Soup and portioned them out for the week...
I made butternut Squash fries for a snack today... just sliced the squash in strips and sprayed it with a little Olive Oil, sprinkled it with salt and cooked it on 350 for 30 min. 
Delicious!
I got some frozen Smart Ones and Lean Cuisine meals too... for those days that I need to leave for work in a rush, so that I don't wing it in the cafeteria.
I am starting over again again and hoping that maybe I can divert my attention and focus and stresses into the one thing I have control over these days!
So... here it goes!
Today was successful... until the migraine now that won't go away!  Going to bed and praying for success tomorrow too!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for and claiming success for you!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still attending the medi weight loss clinic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on the Wellness Plan at Medi and go in weekly for my B12 injections and once a month to weigh-in.

    ReplyDelete