Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




02 November 2011

Successes, Opportunties for Growth and Thanksgivings

Today was an overall successful day. I finished the day with 6 Pts+ points left. I resisted a second chicken enchilada at lunch (which were really good), I resisted pizza and candy and pumpkin pie at the office, I enjoyed sushi/sashimi with a friend for a healthy dinner, and I feel good.
Like any day... there were Opportunities for growth... like the fact that I didn't make it to the gym... I could give you an excuse, but the reality is that I was resistant and just didn't want to go...
But, today I am thankful for grace... because in between the successes and the opportunities for growth is a new-found grace that has taught me that I haven't failed.

1 comment:

  1. I am much better at maintaining an exercise routine in the summer...this time of year I begin to hibernate.....sigh. Still, I am determined to do something! YAY for you, for making the effort.

    ReplyDelete