Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




01 December 2010

Hallelujah!


SO... I have officially turned in my last assignment for my last class.... and 17 days from now...
I WILL GRADUATE!
Yes... I am done... I have ordered my transcript... I have spoken to my professor about what else she needs from me... and she said over and over and over again... "You're done.  BREATHE!  YOU ARE DONE!"
I'M DONE!
IT'S OVER!
and I am going to be 35 lbs lighter at my graduation than I was when I started... and by the time Ordination gets here I will have lost 65 lbs... Those are my goals... I have 2 1/2 weeks to lose 9.5 lbs which I know I can do!
And then I have 13 weeks to lose the next 30 lbs...  I will be a new me... I'm already a new me...

I can't believe this is over... it's such a huge weight off my shoulders... maybe having it gone will help with the physical weight!
I can't wait until Dec 18, when I go to my hooding ceremony and know that it's all real...
Then I will take a little break for the holidays... from stressing not from dieting... and start planning Ordination first thing in January... I don't even know where to begin... but I am pretty sure that the opening hymn is going to be the Hallelujah chorus....
Ordination may be the most sacred and holy time of my whole life... but, there is room for joyful and playful rejoicing... if I have learned anything at the hospital, it's that there is always room for joyful, playful rejoicing!
So, I'll shout it form the mountaintop, the tabletop, the mall, the airport...
Hallelujah... I'm DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment