Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




03 June 2011

R&R

Well, it's the last day of my vacation and it has truly been refreshing.  I have spent my days hanging out with Reece and my evenings giggling and laughing with Jen.  Baby's and laughter are certainly therapeutic.  I've also been staying active.  Saturday, Sunday and Monday I took at least 30 minute walks... then Tuesday I decided to earn my WW 5k charm... so I walked 3.1 miles...  Wednesday I walked 3.3 mi...  Thursday I walked 3.5 mi... and today I walked 4.25 mi.
It's been fun pushing myself each day.  I am looking forward to getting on my bike again when I get back home... and back in the gym.  If I can keep this up I will have no problems reaching my goal before my interview and I believe that breaking into Onederland will be breaking through this wall that has me stuck.  I know that the weight will not come off as fast as it did in the beginning, but I believe that I will be able to get out of this 10 lb yo-yo and start losing consistently again.
I am so grateful for the opportunity to take a vacation!  It came at just the right time!  YAY for PTO... I haven't even checked my work email!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Megg

    I got your thank you note. It was so sweet. I loved having you out for the week and can't thank you enough for taking care of my baby!

    ReplyDelete