Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




22 August 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Yesterday morning when I woke up, I was really dragging. I could barely force myself out of bed an hour after I had intended on getting moving and it really took a lot to get going. This morning, I woke up to Tigre meowing for breakfast and Dory whining to go outside at 5:54... which is Dory's chosen time to go out every morning... and I wasn't groggy at all, after I took Dory out I laid in bed with her for another 45 min but I wasn't sleepy... I got up, I got ready and I was out the door, feeling good and energetic. 
AND.... I know you aren't supposed to get on the scale throughout the week because it can be discouraging and disillusioning and all that... but I did it anyway... and DANG GINA... I am so glad I did... Even though I know that a lot of the loss was water weight, it is still extremely motivating... because I had already lost 6.9 lbs in just one day... That will help me make it through one more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment