Shedding My Hide...




Shedding My Hide...




15 January 2011

New Day

So... I've been doing well this week but still not feeling the energy and motivation that I felt in the beginning... so today I decided to take advantage of my day off and dedicate it to getting myself in gear again...
I had a protein shake for breakfast... (240 cal; 37g protein; 6 carbs; 8g fat)
8 oz Unsweetened Almond Breeze
1 scoop Vanilla Almond Designer Whey Protein Powder
1 scoop Chocolate Designer Whey Protein Powder
Then I went to the gym and worked my tail off...
15 min on the treadmill
10 min rowing
30 min strength training for arms, legs, and abs
15 min on the bike
15 min strength training for arms, legs and abs
Then I came home and had a "Healthy Shot" (100 cal; 24g protein; 1 carb; 0 fat)
Then Lillie and I went on a walk around the neighborhood for 20 min
Then I came home and did some more abs and arms with my kettle ball and balanceball
For lunch I had tacos
2 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious High Fiber-Low Carb tortillas (100 cal; 10g protein; 8 carbs; 4g fat)
6 oz Jennie-O Extra Lean Ground Turkey (165 cal; 35.8 g protein; 0 carbs; 4.8 g fat)
Salsa
This afternoon I'm heading to Academy to exchange my ball stabilizer for the Balance ball bc it had a hole in it...
I am feeling full of energy and re-motivated to stay on the bandwagon!
On another note... I got a really exciting text message at 4am this morning... my best friend's water broke and she was headed to the hospital to have her beautiful baby boy... I CAN'T WAIT to meet him.... I just talked to her and "EZ-E" is still hanging tight...
I hope you are all having a great week and that I have a better report after my weigh-in this week.
Thank you for the positive energy and words of encouragement.  I needed it and it helped!
Until Tues... Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment